December 28 – Achieve
What’s the thing you most want to achieve next year? How do you imagine you’ll feel when you get it? Free? Happy? Complete? Blissful? Write that feeling down. Then, brainstorm 10 things you can do, or 10 new thoughts you can think, in order to experience that feeling today.
(Author: Tara Sophia Mohr)
Every year I have a pretty long lists of things I would like to do for the year. Sometimes it works, other times it doesn’t but having it written up somewhere make it seem more official and I might actually get all those things done. This year my goals are do-able. And I am actually pretty motivated.
- Get back into shape and loose the baby weight and then some
- Going for walks with Mavi a minimum of 3-4 times a week. (Could be in the form of shopping, going to the parc)
- Refurbish 2 pieces of furniture in my office
- File all my paper work (that’s over 2 years worth of paper in boxes)
- Finish my office and move my laptop and work in my office (rather than on my kitchen table)
- Clean out my closet / drawers and finally let go of the clothes I haven’t worn in over 2 years
- Start rebuilding my wardrobe – on a budget (once I’ve lost my weight) with better more universal pieces. Could be 1 piece a month. But planning what I need is necessary as to not buy anything and/or everything
- Design a baby memory book
- Try and get Baby book published
- Plan Mavi’s 1st birthday on a low budget
- Fold laundry and put away clothes (I hate this and always leave the clean clothes on the dryer)
- Try and keep my room clean at all times (meaning no clothes on the floor)
- Wash the dishes (and not leave them accumulate in the sink and/or counter)
- Try not to be on the computer/iphone so much
- Reduce our CC debt considerably.